RE:FLASH driver problems on eCos 1.3.1 for edb7312

Thank you for your comments Johnathan. However, I have a question or two
about part of your response:

"Yes, we call that ROMRAM startup. In current flash drivers, we now
force
just the relevant parts of the flash driver into RAM, even when the rest
of
the application is running from ROM. You can do this by making the
functions go in a different section, and then assigning that section to
RAM
in the linker script (named ".2ram"). Not all the older flash drivers in
the current sources do this yet, but they hopefully will in future."

Does ROMRAM startup refer only to the particular driver functions which
are assigned to RAM in the linker script, or is it possible to configure
eCos to run exclusively out of RAM?

Thanks for your help,

CHRIS.