Re: Problem about installing the eCOS interrupt handler

HuangQiang wrote:

> Hi all:
>    I am using ARME7T board at the moment. I have tried to install external
> INT0 in eCOS program but I encounter some strange problem so could anybody
> have a look of it for me? Thank you very much! Following are the source
> code:

Two potential problems: it could be cached, or it could be the compiler
optimizing the access away because you may not be using "volatile".

Try using the definitions in <cyg/hal/plf_io.h>. and make sure IOPCON is a
*volatile* pointer. I assume you're printing out its contents in a loop
somewhere - using insight to prod its value may not cause the value of
cpuval to change if the compiler detects that cpuval is not used.

(NB I don't know what IOPCON *does* on the e7t, but I assume you know what
you're doing in that respect).

Jifl