MultiIce support for gdb (redhat, please read)

For all those interested in using the ARM MultiIce device for debugging
using gdb, I have very good news.

Of course, all of you who searched the archive know that the MultiIce
can't be used with gdb because of an obscure header files affair.
According to the message at:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/insight/2001-q1/msg00166.html

Arm are not releasing their header files and the MultiIce support in gdb
cannot be available to the public.

I've talked with someone from Arm regarding that.  He told me that it
was Cygnus/Redhat who were refusing to release their stuff.  I thought
there was something to be done there.

Arm are interested in having the MultiIce supported by gdb and have
solved the header files problem - they are available.  I don't know who
I should tell but since some people from Cygnus/RedHat are on this list,
I guess someone will read it and take the proper actions.  The person to
contact at Arm is David Rusling, he's somehow in charge of this project.
Sorry I don't have his email.

The person to which I spoke is Andrew Beeson (Andrew.Beeson@arm.com).

I would really like this to happen since we have a MultiIce but we can't
use it for now.

Mathieu Routhier