Re: Reference material?

> I'm doing my theses in a project that involves eCos, and i'm about to build
> an application in eCos, but i simply can not find any reference material of
> how to reach the OS-specific functions when i program. I'm new to this, so
> please forgive me if i'm asking the wrong questions, but is there a list of
> OS-specific commands which i can use when i program, or is everything done

> in some kind of posix-standard?

   You can use the kernel API (described in the "eCos Reference Manual") and
you can read in the "Getting Started with eCos" how to compile some sample
applicactions.

  You can get those documents from the web following the correspondig link for
the version you are using from:
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs.html

--
Rafael Rodríguez Velilla        rrv@tid.es