Configuration tool problem

Hi,

I am trying to setup the eCos tools on Windows 2000 but I am getting stuck
on how to set the user tools path in the configuration tool. I have tried
installing both the 2.0.4 and 2.0.3 version of the config tool but I get
the same error:

C:\cygwin\usr\bin does not appear to contain the user tools.

I do not understand this problem since the specified directory DOES
contain the user tools. Is there any way to resolve this? Any
suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,
Andreas Savvides