Problem about the ecos CVS

Hi all
   I have tired to get the latest ecos CVS (repository). I was able to
install the external Interrupt on ARM E7T before I got the latest ecos CVS.
The source code is the exactly the same , but when I build it with the
latset ecos CVS (repository), I can't  use Interrupt any more, it seems that
the interrupt has been setup. but when I use my source code with the older
version repository that the interrupt works without any problem. Has
anything been changed in the recent ecos CVS affect the ARM E7T?  I would
like to get the old version of the ecos repository maybe the one 2 monthes
ago, how can I get that? Thanks for evey help.

Best regards!

Mr Huang Qiang
Postgraduate Student
Room318 B-Block
Department Of Electrical Engineering And Electronics
University Of Liverpool
Brownlow Hill
Liverpool L69,3GJ
UK