Re: yModem doesnt work

On Thu, 2001-11-01 at 08:25, Lee Sung-jae wrote:
> Thank you for your reply.
>
> xModem does too, as yModem. hmm...
> Should I rebuild reboot?

What platform is this on?

The most common cause for this failure is that the 'HAL_DELAY_US()'
function is not delaying for the proper amount of time.  The easiest
way to tell is just run 'RedBoot> load -m xm' and _do not_ start the
xModem download.  Then measure how fast the 'C' characters come out.
If they are coming out more than 3-5 seconds apart, then the problem
is with HAL_DELAY_US().  If they are properly slow, then the problem
will be somewhere else, e.g. with your host side setup.