RE: (assabet) Block erase timed out

On Wed, 2001-11-07 at 06:33, Robert Lee wrote:
> One question is why the same problem did not happen
> before but appears all of a sudden.
>
> Any clue?

If you read the FLASH device documentation, you can see that the time
to erase a block can vary widely.  I presume that the time will actually
increase over usage, so it's easy to see this sort of behaviour cropping
up.

I'll make sure that the default timeouts we have in our drivers is
sufficient for most usage.