From: jskov@zoftcorp.adsl.dk [mailto:jskov@zoftcorp.adsl.dk]On Behalf Of
Jesper Skov
Sent: 07 November 2001 15:23
To: HuangQiang
Cc: eCos
Subject: Re: [ECOS] Problem when using ARM E7T all template for building
eCOS

>>>>> "HuangQiang" == HuangQiang  <jameshq@liverpool.ac.uk> writes:

HuangQiang> Dear all: I am trying to use the ARM E7T all template (the
HuangQiang> latest ecos cvs) for building eCOS (because I need TCP/IP
HuangQiang> network support for my project.) in the ecos configuration
HuangQiang> tools 1.3.1.2. I encounter many unresolved conflicts. I
HuangQiang> let the configuration tool to resolve the problem but not
HuangQiang> successful. Have anyone tried to build a eCOS for ARM E7T
HuangQiang> board with the TCP/IP support? if so what step should I
HuangQiang> follow to build a eCOS with network support for ARM E7T
HuangQiang> board?

It's not supported out of the box since the standard E7T board does
not have the necessary transceiver and connectors.

Jesper