Re: Conflict Problem while configuring eCOS

Hi,

There was a problem with the original Configtool whereby constraints weren't always satisfied properly; please try either the updated config tool v2 at:

ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/ecos/ct2/configtool-2.08-setup.exe

or this zipfile containing an updated config tool v1 and ecosconfig CLUI binaries here:

ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/ecos/anoncvs/ct-update-011025.zip

Please install the latter over your existing Configtool v1 files.

Regards,

Julian

--
Red Hat UK Ltd, Unit 200 Rustat House, 62 Clifton Road, Cambridge, UK. CB1 7EG Tel: +44 (1223) 271063