Re: Help! Linker data section confusion (mine)

Something else to try - configure and build RedBoot for the Assabet, or
some other platform that we support "off the shelf".  If that works
(i.e. you create an image which looks reasonable), then the problem is
somewhere in your layout.  If it fails similarly to the problem you
describe below, then it's a tools issue.