Re: RedBoot for Assabet (strongarm) problem

Eric> I tried to flash redboot.bin to my Assabet board using JFlash.
Eric> It flashs properly but nothing happens on the serial port even
Eric> after reseting the board.

I don't know the Assabet board, but if the flash is 16/32 bit wide,
this could be due to an endian issue (if so, there's probably an
option in the flash software to swap bytes before programming them
into the flash).

Jesper