Re: ARM E7T board

yah...if I press enter within 2 seconds this go to boot prompt where in I
can see the boot prompt only but it doesn't respond to any of its commands
including help....command.
It says 'Help doesn't exists'.
It doesn't recognise any of the commands at all.
If I don't press enter it staright away goes to redboot prompt and there it
works properly....recognises all its commands............y it is so....?