Re: Is the Source Navigator suitable for developpingapplication with eCOS?

On Thu, 2001-12-13 at 14:51, Jonathan Larmour wrote:
> HuangQiang wrote:
> >
> > Just curiously about the question as title.
> > (Should I buy the GNUPro Tools if I want to use SN?)
>
> I know people who use it for eCos. I think Robin Farine, a regular here
> does, for example?

Jifl, what makes you think that I'm using SN? Does it add some
water-marks to source code?

Seriously, I tried it a year ago and for some reason I didn't persist
(this reminds me that I should give a try again). However, some
GNU/Linux distros package it so I don't think James has to buy the
GNUPro tools to use it.

Robin