RE: Is the Source Navigator suitable for developpingapplication with eCOS?

> >    I am just starting use the source navigator 5.0.  I am based
> on win2000,
> > I have the cygwin installed and development tools: gcc, gdb,

Is there a plan to move toward Eclipse (www.eclipse.org) as a
standard dev. / build environment for eCos ? (or Linux ?)

-Alex

The message in this transmission is sent in confidence for the attention of the addressee only and should not be disclosed to any other party. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality. Please advise the sender if the addressee is not resident at the receiving end.

This message has been checked for all viruses by MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.

Company registered in England No. 1608562.
Registered Office: Unit 8, Clifton Road, Cambridge, CB1 7EA, United Kingdom, Tel: 01223 411200.