can't read from keyboard

Hi everybody,

I loaded a n/w application (PC as target) using Ethernet. In the
application I am trying to read the characters from the keyboard. But it
seems that there is some conflict between the keyboard and the network
channel as the network thread stops working when the fgets() is done to
receive the keyboard packet.

Can some body help as to what might the problem be ?

Thanks,
Girish.