[Fwd: Redboot -Linux serial communication.]

--- Begin Message ---
 Dear Jo...

I don,t know what to do now .I have tried all the way
to load the file from minicom to redboot.
I have also checked minicom over two linux pc  ,it is
running fine with that I can send & receive file
across each pc.
similarly,for Redboot,I boot other pc (having intel
586 based motherboard )with the help of redboot floppy
.

The steps that I did is as followse-

1. booting redboot on one pc.
2. Initialised minicom on other linux pc.
3. On redboot : I gave  load -r -v -m xmodem -b
0x0007c880 add.o command

where 0x0007c880 is available address given by redboot
add.o is my file to be loaded in to the redboot.
Meantime I made minicom ready for uploading the file.
Then I ran the above load command and just after that
send the file from minicom.
After running load command some charectors like
  CCCCCCCCCCCCCC$$$$$$$ prints over screen then the
massage TIME OUT
Then I tried for all different speeds like
9600,19200,38400(redboot default baud
rate),57600,115200,230400 with  putting all other
different option like H/W control, S/W control
enable/desable .

but still it is giving the same massege "TIME OUT"
with above charector strings .

Then I tried first uploading the file from minicom &
then run the above load command ,again it gives the
same message.
I don't know what is my mistake .

pls help me out.

Regads!!