eCos package trimming.....

Dear sir,
I would like to trim the eCos packages..
How should i procede??
I am writing my own networking package..
Currently i have removed complete math library and
removed some files from Libc and then created build
tree
and install tree..
Is this the way to trim the package???
Or is there any tools to trim the packages???
Please guide.

Thanx in anticipation,

Nilesh Tarale