Running an Application on i386 PC Target

Sir,
Sorry for direct mail to you.We are unable to send mail to discuss group
since it is bouncing back.

We are trying to load and execute the ecos/examples hello world application
through redboot. The hello.c program was compiled and we generated a
hello.hx image.  We booted a i386 PC Target through redboot with the
redboot.bin image downloaded thro net.  We successfully loaded the hello.hx
image onto the target connected through a serial link.  We loaded the image
by specifying the base address 0x0007c080 with the "load" command through
Hyperterminal on the host.  We tried to execute the hello application with
the command "go" by specifying the program entry point as 0x00010000.  But
the program is not executing, instead it is displaying some junk characters
and it is running into a infinite loop.
Could anyone help me in this issue ?

Thanks in Advance,
Venkatesh