From: Drew Kranak [mailto:dkranak@sedona.ch.intel.com]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 3:35 PM
To: Jing Luo
Cc: 'ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com'
Subject: Re: [ECOS] porting to Intel 80200

Jing:
    I built eCos for the IQ80310 development platform and ran all the
tests.  A customer also used the same version in a comprehensible
application to evaluate performance and design considerations.  I have not
ported to a different platform, but I would not expect that the process
should be difficult.

Drew