Re: eCos on Atmel EB40

I had to remove libsupc++.a from the GROUP directive in arm.ld in order
to get eCos to compile for the EB40.  I would have had problems with
any ARM target since the compilation of libsupc++.a fails when I build
my GCC3xx toolchain.  Since removing this directive has not caused any
problems for me, I have not gone further on investigating the
libsupc++.a errors.

--- Ravi Arulanantham <baker@mail.meer.net> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to build eCos for the EB40 with ConfigTool 1.3.net.
>
> With Build->tests
> I get the following error while building hal/common/current tests
>
> ld: cannot find libsupc++.a
>
> Please help,
> thanks
> baker