problems with Redboot

Hi all,

Thanks for your help, I can boot up Redboot from ROM and start my test on
80200EVB today.

But there are still some problems I need to address and please give me a
hand.
1. Build Library Problem
When I changed and saved header file in vectors dependency file list, and
rebuild libraries, I found out the vectors.o didn't get rebuild. I doubted
the linker has problem to get the dependency files.

2. XSCALE_BTB problem
If I turned on CYGSEM_HAL_SCALE_80200_BTB in cfgtools, downloading
application file .srec on Redboot failed.
The application didn't get downloaded even the xmodem showed 100%
downloaded.

Thanks,