Re: how to use eCos port of lwip? The light weight TCP/IPstack (fwd)

I'll try to make a proper eCos package of it and announce it when done.
Till then consider lwIP more as a part of your specific application than
part of eCos (libtarget.a) so just link to the lwIP library.

Jani.
Sorry Jonathan for sending this to you previously, it was meant for
ecos-discuss.