Question about creating tests using CDL

I'm trying to add some tests for our hardware and looking at a few examples
like the following, all of the test cases are based on one file:
        cdl_option CYGPKG_NET_TESTS {
            display "Networking tests"
            flavor  data
            no_define
            calculated { CYGPKG_NET_BUILD_TESTS ? \
                    "tests/mbuf_test \
                    tests/socket_test \
                    tests/ftp_test \
                    tests/server_test \
                    tests/nc_test_slave \
                    tests/tftp_client_test \
                    tests/tftp_server_test \
                    tests/tcp_echo \
                    tests/set_mac_address \
                    tests/bridge \
                    tests/flood \
                    tests/ping_test \
                    tests/dhcp_test \
                    tests/ping_lo_test \
                    tests/tcp_lo_test \
                    tests/udp_lo_test \
                    tests/multi_lo_select \
                    tests/tcp_lo_select"
            :
                    "tests/ping_lo_test \
                    tests/tcp_lo_test \
                    tests/udp_lo_test \
                    tests/multi_lo_select \
                    tests/tcp_lo_select"
        }
            description   "
            This option specifies the set of tests
            for the networking package."
        }

I have a couple of tests cases that have 2 or 3 modules that make up one
test.exe, how can I add this without create a make option within the CLD?