Re: Question about creating tests using CDL

On Thu, 2002-04-18 at 00:18, Jani Monoses wrote:
> If I remember correctly the docs say that currently each test should only
> be made of only one C/CPP file.

Yes.  Our "build tests" infrastructure is not set up for building test
programs which span multiple files.

We suggest that you build larger programs outside of the eCos source
tree.  Look at the examples, including the "build_makefile" script, for
guidance on how to do this.