Re: support for STL, exceptions, iostreams, etc

Tracy Jones wrote:

> Hi - I see from the mailing list archives that there are plans to
> support STL in the future.  Is there any update on when that would be?
> And will  you be supporting things like iostreams and exceptions as
> well?  Thanks

Hi Tracy, we've talked before about this, but the answer is that it is "on
hold" for the time being. It wouldn't be too hard to complete, but it is
just one of the demands on our time, and it comes down the list. Obviously
we do want it supported too, but it's just that there's no ETA. Sorry I
can't help more than that.

Jifl