Re: Configuring the eCos Config2 configuration tool

Gregg C Levine wrote:

> Hello from Gregg C Levine
> Any suggestions besides checking the help files, for configuring the
> graphical configuration tool, to point to only the I386 items? As it
> happens I am not building anything for non-I386 processors this go
> round. This is for the synthetic Linux target. Also I plan on using the
> native tools. And this is on Red Hat 6.2, by the way.

In the configuration pane, all you need to do is select the i386 target.
But if you're wanting to actually remove the other packages from even the
choices in Build->Template then you should use the package administration
tool to complete remove them from your repository (note that this will
permanently change your repository).

Jifl