Re: Porting trouble

On Fri, 2002-05-24 at 10:55, Christer Kaivo-oja wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I am currently trying to make a platform port of eCos onto a strongarm 1110
> board (Keith & Koep's Trizeps board). Now, I'm having trouble getting
> started...

I am doing more or less the same on an own designed board. What I do is
to set/clear on output GPIO that I can see with an oscilloscope.

Check the output dissasembled code prior to flash writing to check
vectors. Put a GPIO loop on <start>. Make sure the board has thi rigth
ROM_SEL and SMROM_EN signals (if you start from ROM that is).

hope this helps

carles