Re: Synthetic target and networking

On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 04:10:21PM +0200, Marc Pignat wrote:
> Is it possible to make net working with the synthetic target ???
>
> I've tried with the tcp_echo.c and server_test.c, and when I use netstat -ta, this application doesn't use any port ...

There is no connection between eCos and the host OS. So your netstat
does not show anything.

If you could somehow run netstat in eCos, you would see the sockets
listening etc. The stack does work correctly on sythn, but you have to
be totally self contained. Your client and server have to run within
the same eCos system and use the loopback interface.

    Andrew