Re: redboot's platform HAL files...

On Wednesday 12 June 2002 12:59, Scott Hsiao wrote:
> Dear all:
>         I am having trouble with rebuilding redboot image. My target is
> to rewrite the booting assembly code to add 80312 GPIO support to help
> debug progress. So I try to add some code in hal_platform_setup.h and
> rebuild library ( from ecos configuration tool -> F7 ). Then I compare
> the produced image file redboot.bin but there is no change bewteen two
> file( before & after) except the date and time of bulding. Can anyone
> tell me where did I miss in those operations?   Thanks a lot.......
>
> Scott

Hi:
  Configtool copies the reqired include files to the working directory when
you create and save the project. Yust delete the workin directories and save
the project again under the same name. This should copy the new headrer files
to the configtool working directory.
  It's better to use ecosconfig for the hal work. The mekefile there takes
care or source repository header file changes.

iz