Re: waiting for proposal. (TCP/IP stack used in ARM E7T board) Thanks a lot!

> Dear all:
>     I am currently on a project to building a system with TCP/IP networking
> functionality.  What I am planning to do is: ARM E7T board, PHY board with
> ICS1892,  and KS3C4510 ethernet driver developed by Grant Edwards. and light
> weight TCP/IP stack: lwip  I have already built the ecos library as:  ARM
> E7T template, default, common ethernet support,  deselect "support for

You could try pinging the board for start...if that works then you can go on to test it further...make sure you configured valid IP address and gateway address
for it in the configtool.Put it in your local network (same netmask etc)

Jani.