Re: waiting for proposal. (TCP/IP stack used in ARM E7T board) Thanks a lot! ( Can I control the ethernet driver directly? I want to send out some testing ethernet frame instead of the IP package)

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 17:30:17 +0100
"jameshq" <jameshq@liverpool.ac.uk> wrote:

> Thanks for your reply. but unfortunately the whole system doesn't work. the
> following is the example code I use for testing:

What I was saying is that as long as you can't successfully ping the board there is no reason in trying this test...Make sure you update to latest CVS(there were
ethernet driver updates to help lwIP last week) although I haven't tested latest
myself.I will ASAP and let you know (and make a new EPK too)
You can send out direct frames by calling ecosif_output or eth_drv_write   whichever you want.Look at those functions to see what they need as arguments.
Also try debugging your target.Set a break on ecosif_output and see if it's hit.. (and ecosif_input)
If you still have trouble mail me privately...
Jani.