Re: patches reviewed?

Gary Thomas <gary@chez-thomas.org> writes:

> Sorry for the problems (those lists are out of our hands)

Is it time for an infrastructure change, at this point?

I would suggest, for one thing, grabbing a good hostname that can be
used to host a web page, even if the provider/hosting service switches
around.

This would be one small, but useful step in marketing the project as
an open source project in its own right, instead of the 'comunity
code' of some particular corporation.  Tcl went down a bad path for
the longest time, and only now has 'www.tcl.tk', which caused no end
of trouble.

--
David N. Welton