Question about the Big Endian and Little Endian in ecos.

Hi all:
    Is it possible to set the specified Endian mode in eCOS? so far I know
in ARM configuration in ecos there is a symbol called: "__ARMEB__" in
hal\arm\arch\current\include\basetype.h  and also tested in the arm.ld
linker script defined(__ARMEB__), but I can't find the define for the
__ARMEB__ symbol , Is that means it is set in Little endian mode for all the
ARM platform in ecos? If I would like to change it to another mode, where
can I set the symbol? (If I define it in my app, the ecos library will be
built before my app gets compiled so I think it is no use to set it in my
app, is that right, if so where is the proper position I can define this
symbol for changing to another Endian mode) Thanks a lot!

Best regards!

james