LIBM problem with configtool 1.3.net

I cannot load the package LIBM with the configtool 1.3.net. When i try
it (manually) the msg "error loading CYGPKG_LIBM" appears and when i
leave the config-tool it dies with some exception messages.
I had to remove the package from the default template to get the tool
running (this was a workaround some weeks ago, now got the problem
again, because i tried the new_net template). Last CVS-update was
yesterday.

Could there be an error in the CDL-Files of the package?
Do i need the package for network operation or is it safe to remove it
from the templates?

Regards
Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Heppner

High Speed Kamerasysteme  - Abt. Bildsensorik (ESY-B)
High Speed Camera Systems - Dept. Electronic Imaging (ESY-B)

Fraunhofer
Institut Integrierte Schaltungen
Angewandte Elektronik

Am Wolfsmantel 33