Re: RE: eb40a RIP

My eb40a has risen from the ashes!  Thank you James and
Min Ling for the eb40a angel images.

I wrote a small flash erase tool to erase those lower sectors
of the eb40a's flash which I couldn't do with the redboot image
I had running in the upper half of flash because the flash driver
I wrote ignored those smaller sectors.  So I used the redboot
ROMRAM in the upper half of flash to upload my flash erase
tool and cleaned out the lower half of the flash chip.  Then I
converted the Angel binary into an srec and loaded it with
redboot.  Burned it back into the lower half of flash and my eb40a
is fully functional again.

I think I keep those Angel images and my flash erase tool around
though....

-tim