Re: problem with CF card not ready & problem with [xyz]modem

Hi,

Unfortunately, it's not as easy as that. [xyz]modem are all installed, and
I've used them to connect to other targets.

Any other ideas out there about why I can't get a file loaded onto the
ipaq using minicom/xyzmodem, or why I get the 'CF card can't go ready!'
error message when I try to use the LPE CF card?

Thanks
Celine

Celine Latulipe
PhD student