Do you konw where is BPB code for x86?

Hello.

I tried to make boot image for floppy using GUI configuration.
The host is win2k and the target is i386, and the version of
configurator is 2.11.

As someone said, I couldn't select bootimage for FLOPPY in
the menu, too. But using Target->i386 pc, package->redboot,
I could make redboot.elf anyway.

When I disassembled the downloaded redboot.bin (it boot...
how made it ???), the cord contain BPS (BIOS Parameter Block)
at the head of code. But my redboot.elf (or .bin) doesn't have it.
So, If I can get BPS code and link it, I'll be able to make bootable
myredboot.bin..

Do anyone know where is BPB code for ecos? Or, did anyone
make bootfloopy for i386 only using yor configurator??