Re: ecos make file

On Mon, Aug 19, 2002 at 05:50:27PM +0800, Lin Ming wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Anybody can send me a makefile for example for multi-files building?
> I am using ecos on eb40. Thanks a lot!!

The makefile in the examples directory should be able to do this.

It seems the examples were removed when the license was changed from
RHEPL to modified GPL. You will need to do a cvs update like this

cvs up -r last-rhepl -d examples

in the directory that contains packages, doc, host etc.

The examples directory also contains a shell script, build_Makefile,
which may be of some help.

   Andrew