Re: Problem with adding new packages in windows configuration tool

After removing "hardware" property from ecos.db, I am able to add and
configure new
realtek package in configuration tool for windows.

But I got building errors:
/ecos-c/ecos/ecos_repository_skynet/ecos/packages/devs/eth/rltk/isa8019as/cu
rrent/src/if_isa8019as.c:76: cyg/io/dp83902a.h: No such file or directory
/ecos-c/ecos/ecos_repository_skynet/ecos/packages/devs/eth/rltk/isa8019as/cu
rrent/src/if_isa8019as.c:117: #error "We don't support 8 bit mode. So
there!"
make[1]: *** [src/if_isa8019as.o.d] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/ecos-c/ecos/ecos.build.realtek/realtek_build/devs/eth/rltk/isa8019as/curre
nt'
make: *** [build] Error 2
make: Leaving directory `/ecos-c/ecos/ecos.build.realtek/realtek_build'

Line #76 -> #include <cyg/io/dp83902a.h>

I guess dp83902a.h has not been built into ".....install/include/cyg" and
Line #117 error results from #76 ?

what did I miss?

thanks,

AL