RE: insight experience

Yes, the Insight GUI under Windows is very
unstable and the later versions (5.2 and newer)
are crashing so frequently that they are essentially
unusable. I wonder if there is a way to compile
Tcl/Tk so that it runs under Cygwin instead of
Windows native.

I also tried to build gdb with the tui interface
for Cygwin, but that also failed.
Thomas Koeller, Software Development

Basler Vision Technologies
An der Strusbek 60-62