From: Vinayak P Risbud <vinayak@multitech.co.in>
Date: Monday 26 Aug 2002 05:11
Subject: problem in building ecos on linux

Hi vara lakshmi,
    Your problem, is not very clear, but what I understood is
    your ecosconfig is not working under linux shell prompt.

    Few days, back even I was facing the same problem.
    Then I used the GUI version of ecos configuration too,
    which will take care of all necessary setting, for ecos configuration.
    you can download the GUI version of config too at,
    http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/anoncvs.html

    Hope this helps

    ~
        Vinayak