Hi all,

My configuration is as follows:
eCos: Latest Cvs source
Configtool : ecos 2.03
Operating system: Windows2000
Platform : i386 PC
Target : Redboot PC
Image download through Hyperterminal

I am able to download the image  on the target using load command
"load -b 0x0008a730 -m xMODEM".

but when i am trying to execute it with the command "go" , I am not
able to see any further flow.
Do I need to set someother options for the "go" command.
Also, Is there any other possible to execute the program from
HyperTerminal ?

Thanks in Advance,

Regards
C.Venkatesh