Is there anyone who can help me to modify mbx.S assembly code?

Hello. My name is Seunghun. I'm now modifying mbx.S to be acceptable to my hardware.

My hardware uses MPC850 as microprocessor with different memory map. I tried to run eCos

in this hardware, but I've failed with original mbx.S. Is there any problem to use mbx.S to my hardware?

Isn't it acceptable to MPC850?

  Acutually I have succeeded to run redboot with different code. But I can't understand its meaning and

want to modify original mbx.S and use it to my H/W. The only problem is mbx.S - assembly code.

In summary, my question is like this

1. Can mbx.S  code be applied to MPC850?

2. What's UPM table?

3. Where should I modify to apply to my H/W

Thank you in advance. Have good day!

                                                                                                                        Seunghun