Re: Sample program (twothreads) won't work.

Thank you, Andrew. My problem is solved!

> Check that your timer is running correctly. Run the kernel test
> programs, eg clocktruth. The program needs a working clock and if its
> not, you won't get out of the cyg_thread_delay calls in the thread.

I tried 'clocktruth', but this doesn't pass the test. But watching
LED, it seems that CPU is resseting somehow.

Then, I changed gcc version from 2.95.3 to 3.0.2, because I found in
web that the other SH3/4 users uses this version. Result is good, the
sample program twothreads works fine! I have lots of thanks for help.

Below is I have noticed in this trouble shooting.

When I used gcc-3.2 ang got trouble (I asked in this mailing list), I
noticed the odd generated code in the function named __moddi3. It is
libgcc function of long long mod (%). The generated code includes
jsr(Jump sub routine) to invalid address, like zero. I doubted
gcc-sh-elf bug, but I'm not sure and simply downgraded gcc to 2.95.3.
But this problem is also happend in this version.

Is this sh-elf-gcc problem is known? Or should I report to gcc
developer?

Regards,

				Ryosuke Tajima
				ryosuke-tajima@mosk.tytlabs.co.jp