[no subject]

Subject: [ECOS]  AT91EB40 and RedBoot ...

Target : At91EB40 v2.0 w Angel loader.
Host : Linux
Problem : RedBoot .... (again and again ...)
Hi,
I've got an at91eb40 kit with the v2.0 sticker on the flash.
I've read the previous problem/success posts concerning the kit,
but still can't seem to get redboot going.

I've tried setting the wait states as mentioned in one post,
I've tried different baudrates e.t.c .... but still no success

My problem is:

After loading the redboot_RAM.elf image using gdb, I "quit" gdb with Ctrl-Z,
start minicom : 'minicom -o at91'
(at91: 38400, 8N1, No flowcontrol ...)

But nothing happens, no response at all :-(

I recall seeing one post where the cause for the headache was a faulty
eb40 board. Is there a simple (simple : relative) way to check the hardware
using eg. GDB/Angel ??

The PWM application loaded in the upper half of the Flash works, so atleast the
Flash <-> At91 connection works ...

Any hints, ideas, suggestions or more success stories ?

/Johan