From: Jonathan Larmour <jlarmour at redhat dot com>
To: Erik Aagaard Knudsen <EAK at penell dot com>
Cc: "'rmartin_ecos at yahoo dot com'" <rmartin_ecos at yahoo dot com>,"'ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com'" <ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 20:29:52 +0000
Subject: Re: [ECOS] Porting of PPP to the eCos operating system

Erik Aagaard Knudsen wrote:
Perhaps I
should note that we intend to port OpenSSL to this platform also.
I do in fact have a port of OpenSSL right here, contributed by Andrew Lunn.
However I've been unable to make it publically available as it would be
distributed from a US server and therefore subject to paperwork which I've
so far not had the time to sort out (I do intend to).

Perhaps if Andrew doesn't mind, I can send it straight to you, or he can.

Jifl