RE: Why I can't set the breakpoint in the C source code in built ecos library?

I don't have any trouble doing this at all (using SID's emulated ARM PID
target and Insight 5.0 talking over localhost TCP connection).

You say 'Insight doesn't allow me to do so'... what do you mean exactly? It
would help if you give a more detailed explanation of what is actually
happening.

I would guess that the path of the repository files is not reachable
somehow.

> BTW if I set the breakpoint at cyg_prestart() prior to launching
> the Insight

I can't see how you can do this.

Robert Cragie, Design Engineer
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT,  UK
http://www.jennic.com  Tel: +44 (0) 114 281 2655
Visit our stand at Electronica, Munich 12-14 November 2002