PDA REdboot - GDB file download

Hello,

I have installed Redboot on iPAQ PDA in its RAM. & I
 have Linux host machine runing GDB. I want to
 communicate & remote debug a sample applicaiton
 running on the PDA. I can establish remote connection
 but I could not load any file to PDA using "load".
 Following are the commands I am giving on the gdb
 console.
 1. set debug remote 1
 2. set remotebaud 38400
 3. set target remote /dev/ttyS0
 4. load

 Here it starts downloading the file but for few files
 it says
 "Error in accessing memory segment .interp"
 & for other files it says
 "Timed out.. Packet error.. Ignoring & continuing.."

 Can you please tell me how to go about this problem??
 I am using the arm-linux-gcc for compilation.

 Your response will be highly appreciated..
 Amit.