From: ecos-discuss-owner@sources.redhat.com
[mailto:ecos-discuss-owner@sources.redhat.com]On Behalf Of Ian Gilmour
Sent: 02 December 2002 10:30
To: 'ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com'
Subject: [ECOS] info on projects/products using ecos??

Is there a list of projects/products that have been developed using ECOS?

The list at http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/contrib.html is more a list of
extensions to ECOS, or ports to new targets, and isn't really what I'm
after.

A list of users (past and present) might also help the cause.

A proven track record would give management here more confidence in it's
suitability for some projects we're thinking of using it on.

Thanks in advance.

Ian